Wednesday, February 17, 2010
MOMS HERE!
Yesterday Mom came arrived around 4 pm! She had a safe and boring flight. We took her out to Applebee's when we got into town. Later yesterday night we were all relaxing watching the Olympics and I snuck into the kitchen, early yesterday I made her a marble birthday cake. I went into the kitchen to frost and put candles on the cake. We had to keep her out of the kitchen, she thought we were making her a drink. She was very pleased seeing her flaming cake come into the living room! :)



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to see your Mom had a safe trip, how sweet of you to make her a cake. Hope you have a good time.
ReplyDeleteAuntie Dawn
What a nice surprise for her! :) Glad she is there!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a great time, what a nice thing to do for your mom. Boy that was a pretty big flame on that cake...ha,ha.
ReplyDeleteHave a great vacation Denna....See you on March 6th.
Deb
Did you call 911 to put that fire out?
ReplyDeleteAre the monkeys alright?